Come learn why our “ V ” of traction methods help our Adventure riding students gain incredible results of control, build the highest of confidence and experience considerably less fatigue while riding on or off-road. Simply put, our methods help our students gain 5 times the amount of control with 25% of the effect once your muscle memory sets in.
What you will learn from Dirt First Washington by DBST, LLC. www.advridersafetytraining.com
· Come learn how the ergonomics of your Adventure bike and correct body position will control the outcome of your best results.
· Proper sitting corners.
· Proper power braking.
· How to keep your body centered on your adventure bike for maximum result.
· Proper standing turns. Learn to lean your adventure bike with confidence.
· Learn the 3 ways of how to turn your adventure bike with confidence.
· Proper hill climbing while controlling the modulation of your clutch and throttle.
· Proper body position while side hilling your adventure bike.
· How to confidently ride your adventure bike through single track trails.
· The 3 axis of movement on your adventure bike for ultimate control.
· Traction control and hand placement.
Thursday - 1:00 PM - Dirt First Washington Adventure Bike Training
Arrive early and join Dirt First Washington's Adventure Bike Training: Open to new and advanced riders. We will ride together through a series of the above skill building exercises to help unlock your potential while honing your skills to maximize your riding experience, at the rally and beyond.
Get your training out of the way before the guided rides on Friday and Saturday to maximize your weekend of fun.
Plan to bring your Dual-sport or Adventure Bike for this one as we will be heading out on public forest service roads for a self-guided ride.
Incentives to register early:
Register now to get the best pricing!
$199 until April 30th
$220 until May 30th
$240 until June 15th, then the price goes to $250
We look forward to riding with your soon,
Team DBST, LLC